Website Application Tester
About the job & YOU!
As a website application tester, you’ll work in a key position, where your efforts will have a noticeable impact on the product. In addition to the requirements below, successful candidates and team members will share a passion for high-quality software, strong engineering principles, and methodical problem-solving skills.
What You’ll Do:
• Create, maintain, and execute test cases and test plans and handle tests at all levels including Frontend, Backend APIs, and End-to-end;
• Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability, and quality;
• Work with the product and development teams to understand how new features should be tested and contribute to automated testing;
• Work with developers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process;
• Setup automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments.
Skills to create thrills:
• 5-10 years of web and mobile application testing experience;
• Deep understanding of the entire web application stacks;
• Working experience in UI test automation;
• Experience working with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab Runner);
• Strong knowledge of web testing frameworks or tools (e.g., PhantomJS, Robot framework, Selenium);
• Strong SQL database knowledge;
• Strong GIT knowledge;
• Good English communication skills.
• Experience in performance testing / stress testing;
• Familiar with Docker / Kubernetes;
• Familiar with release management.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
• Extra paid day off on Christmas;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• Annual team and company trip;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!