About the job & YOU!
A foreign social network website which has been running in its field for more than 10 years and is now ready for a revision. You will be in charge of the entire interface visual redesign crossing mobile & web as well as the design guideline which later will be used as the product’s manual in community & marketing team. This is a great opportunity for you as a designer to have your work seen & used by millions of users.
We are eager to have you join us if you:
• are experienced in web & mobile UI;
• have an eye for graphics and design;
• are detail-oriented and thorough;
• are at ease with the English language, both written and spoken;
• have a Portfolio to show us any kind of work you have done;
• already located in Shanghai or have solid plans to move here;
• understand HTML & CSS, which will be a big plus!
Something nice to know (our perks):
• 25 paid holidays;
• Extra paid days off on Christmas and both eastern and western New Year;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
You will be working with our Development Team, a UX Designer and a Product & Brand Manager. We are all nice, so don’t worry! 😉 Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to email@example.com, thanks!