Web Application Tester
About the job & YOU!
As a website application tester, you’ll work in a key position, where your efforts will have a noticeable impact on the product. In addition to the requirements below, successful candidates and team members will share a passion for high-quality software, strong engineering principles, and methodical problem-solving skills.
What You’ll Do:
• Design, create, and execute manual tests based on business requirements and handle tests at all levels, including Frontend, Backend APIs, and End-to-end, especially focus on Frontend functionality and compatibility;
• Analyze complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, testability, and quality;
• Find bugs or identify quality risks and communicate them effectively;
• Work with an agile team as a QA member;
• Work with the product and development teams to understand how new features should be tested and contribute to automated testing;
• Work with developers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process.
Skills to create thrills:
• 5-10 years of web and mobile application testing experience;
• Deep understanding of the entire web application stacks;
• Working experience in UI test automation;
• Experience working with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab);
• Experience in at least one programming language (e.g., Shell, Python, Java);
• Strong knowledge of web testing frameworks or tools (e.g., PhantomJS, Robot framework, Selenium);
• Strong SQL database knowledge;
• Strong GIT knowledge;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good proficiency in written and verbal English;
• Strong attention to detail and the initiative to follow up with tasks.
• Experience in building test frameworks and processes from scratch;
• Experience in performance testing / stress testing;
• Familiar with Docker / Kubernetes;
• Familiar with release management.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
• Extra paid day off on Christmas;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• Annual team and company trip;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to email@example.com, thanks!