About the job & YOU!
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join a multicultural development team working on a fast-growing social networking platform.
We are rebuilding our product from the ground up, so now is the time to add your experience and knowledge to the product so it becomes something new and exciting.
This is a position requiring you think proactively, adapt quickly, learn actively with knowledge of relevant web technologies since we move so fast.
• Be responsible for the development of social network websites and app api;
• Be responsible for refactoring and bug fixing;
• Participate in the product discussions to share your ideas and experiences;
• Work closely with Product Managers, Front-end team and Sysadmins to build an outstanding product.
Role Requirements & Qualifications:
• 3+ years Object-Oriented PHP development experience, familiar with MVC;
• 1+ years Symfony, Laravel or other similar frameworks experience;
• Professional experience of RESTful API development;
• Deep understanding of automatic testing and continuous integration;
• Solid knowledge of SQL and rich experience of architecture design and optimization with high concurrency requirement;
• Knowledge and experience in Redis, good understanding of common data structures in redis and their use cases;
• Proficiency in Git and basic knowledge of Linux commands;
• Ability to apply common design patterns, data structures and algorithms;
• Good coding habit with clear structure, standard naming, strong logic, low coding redundancy rate and high security sense;
• English as working language with good skills of reading and writing technical documents;
• Experience working with Scrum;
• Good communication skills, team spirit and learning passion.
• Knowledge and experience in Symfony 3 and 4.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
• Extra paid day off on Christmas;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• Annual team and company trip;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!