About the job & YOU!
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join a multicultural development team working on a fast-growing social networking platform.
We are rebuilding our product from the ground up, so now is the time to add your experience and knowledge to the product, so it becomes something new and exciting.
This is a position that requires you to think proactively, adapt quickly, and learn actively with knowledge of relevant web technologies since we move so fast.
What You’ll Do:
• Be responsible for architecture design and development of social network websites;
• Be responsible for refactoring and bug fixing;
• Participate in the product discussions to share your ideas and experiences; work closely with Product Managers, the Front-end team, and Sysadmin to build an outstanding product.
Skills to create thrills:
• 5+ years of Object-Oriented PHP development experience, familiar with MVC;
• 3+ years of Symfony, Laravel, or other similar frameworks experience;
• Professional experience in RESTful API development;
• Deep understanding of automatic testing and continuous integration;
• Solid knowledge of SQL and rich experience of architecture design and optimization with high concurrency requirements;
• Knowledge and experience in Redis, a good understanding of common data structures in Redis and their use cases;
• Proficiency in Git and knowledge of Linux commands;
• Ability to apply common design patterns, data structures, and algorithms;
• English as a working language with good skills in reading and writing technical documents;
• Experience working with Scrum;
• Good communication skills, team spirit, and learning passion.
• Knowledge and experience in Symfony 5 or 6;
• Knowledge and experience in Apache Solr and/or Elasticsearch.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
• Extra paid day off on Christmas & Volunteer Time Off;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• Annual team and company trip;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you cannot finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!