About the Project, the Team & YOU
A chic Social Networking App has recently surfaced in both iOS and Android markets among many English-speaking countries. Apart from the basic chatting and connecting functions, this app also features an integrated system of instant notification, payment, subscription and advertisement, etc.
Our development team, lean and agile, are coding in mainly three languages, Objective-C, Java and PHP. All team members are passionate about technologies, eager to learn new techniques and put them into practice.
As a great increment to the mobile frontend, you will take charge of the feature design and development; you will also work on legacy code, including refactoring and bug-fixing. You will partake in many important Product Meetings, contributing your idea and airing your views freely.
We’re desperate to acquire an iOS ninja, who:
• has more than 3 years of iOS Development experience;
• masters Objective-C and any iOS framework (e.g, Core Data, Core Graphics, etc);
• has a good command of CocoaPods, Autolayout, code-debugging, performance optimization and multi-threaded programming;
• has published one or more iOS apps in App Store;
• is a seasoned Agile software-developer;
• is an active Git user;
• can practice English well when it comes to read and write technical documents and communicate at work;
• is both an independent worker and an excellent team-player with smooth interpersonal skills;
• is already located in Shanghai or have solid plans to move here.
We’ll be even more thrilled if this ninja is:
• experienced in any other programming languages, such as C/C++, Python, Ruby and Shell, etc;
• experienced in database design and use;
• obsessed with new technologies, a high-performance pursuer focused on software quality and development efficiency.
What are we offering?
• 25 paid holidays;
• Extra paid days off on Christmas and both eastern and western New Year;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!