About the job & YOU!
We are TNC, a foreign social network website which has been running in its field for more than 10 years and is now ready for a revision. As a promising candidate for this role, you need to be an inquisitive person who is a quick learner and able to find solutions to complex frontend development problems with an open mind and an eye for design.
You will be offered the opportunity to build and use the self-designed/implemented UI component library and work on a brand new visual design. You will be exposed to a vast array of technologies, step by step, within the context of our projects.
What You’ll Do:
• Based on product requirements, complete high-quality front-end development, and maintenance;
• Based on the development process, build or improve the tools to improve work efficiency;
• Based on product business, use front-end technologies to optimize interaction;
• Optimize front-end performance, to achieve the ultimate load, execute and render time.
Skills to create thrills:
• 4+ years Front-end related working experience;
• Familiar with HTML / CSS, and experience with responsive layout；
• Deep understanding of Web standards and cross-browser compatible solution；
• Familiar with UX (User Experience) best practices, can provide suggestions based on technique skills；
• Good English skills and communication skills；
• Be able to work under pressure and in a multi-cultural environment.
• Be familiar with Node.js, latest webpack.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
• Extra paid day off on Christmas;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• Annual team and company trip;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to email@example.com, thanks!