Frontend Developer (React Native)
About the job & YOU!
We are TheNetCircle. We create social network communities that allow people to live authentic, fulfilled, and happy lives. We are committed to providing the best user experience and the most efficient way for like-minded people to connect and discover what matters to them.
As a promising candidate for this role, you need to be an inquisitive person who is a quick learner and able to find solutions to complex frontend development problems with an open mind and an eye for design. You will be exposed to a vast array of technologies, step by step, within the context of our projects.
You will have the opportunity to build a brand-new app from scratch and develop the website with the self-designed/implemented UI component library.
What You’ll Do:
• Build a new React Native app from scratch together with the Dev team;
• Provide technical support for requirement review from Product, Market, and Design teams;
• Develop and maintain high-quality front-end and RN app according to the requirements of the Product team;
• Solve performance issues proficiently in development;
• Establish and improve component or basic tool libraries to improve work efficiency based on project iteration needs.
Skills to create thrills:
• 4+ years of Front-end working experience, 2+ years of RN development experience;
• Be proficient in the development of RN applications; launched projects experience is preferred;
• Be familiar with commonly used tools for Front-end development and app projects (webpack, Android Studio, xCode, etc.), skilled in using git;
• Good communication skills in both Chinese and English and strong logical thinking;
• Be able to work under pressure and work in a multicultural work environment.
• Be familiar with App launch process and solving related issues;
• Be experienced in Native App development on either Android or iOS.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
• Extra paid day off on Christmas & Volunteer Time Off;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• Annual team and company trip;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
If you cannot finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!