Customer Service Repr.
About the JOB:
We don’t do ordinary – we fly in the face of it! We prefer to leave the run-of-the-mill, the so-so and the average to others. Could you be the new team member we are looking for to join our new Customer Service operation in Shanghai?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our new contact center operation as a Customer Service Representative. You will be the front line of our products, answering mails from existing customers and other duties as assigned…
It will be your role to make each and every customer feel unique and individual to us. By utilizing your personality and communication skills you will identify customer needs and provide the outstanding experience that our customers have come to expect.
Our people put the ‘extra’ into ordinary in their service delivery, does this sound like you?
What you will do:
• Handle high volumes of incoming contacts (mainly mails) in a customer-focused way, ensuring high service levels and quality.
• Communicate clearly, accurately and effectively with internal and external customers.
• Administration duties for cancellation refunds.
• Highlighting potential issues (bugs) and reporting findings regularly to Developers.
• Fulfilment of customer correspondence through the use of internal database/systems.
• Translate website content as needed.
• Inform supervisor any updates required for the department procedures
• Ensure that all regulatory guidelines are adhered to, for example PCI
• Be compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other Data protection Act (Germany for example).
• Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures.
• Undertake any other duty or responsibility that may reasonably be allocated by your line manager/senior management. (reviewing user content)
Skills to create thrills:
• Could be based on 40hrs per week and be able to work on weekend.
• Be flexible for work shift and be able to work remotely.
• Good English and German communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Passionate about customer service
• Open-minded and be willing to accept new things and meet challenges
• Good planning and organization skills in order to meet deadlines
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Ability to use additional languages (French, Spanish) is a huge plus
• Previous working experience in a call center or customer service department.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 22 paid holidays);
• Extra paid days off on Christmas and both eastern and western New Year;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!