About the Project, Team & YOU
A chic Social Networking App has recently surfaced in both iOS and Android markets among many English-speaking countries. Apart from the basic chatting and connecting functions, this app also features an integrated system of instant notification, payment, subscription, and advertising, etc. Our development team, lean and agile, are coding in mainly three languages, Objective-C, Java, and PHP. All team members are passionate about technologies, eager to learn new techniques and put them into practice. As a great increment to the mobile frontend, you will take charge of the feature design and development; you will also work on legacy code, including refactoring and bug-fixing. You will partake in many important Product Meetings, contributing your ideas and airing your views freely.
What you will do:
• Responsible for architecture, design, and development of Android client and other related products; translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
• Pay special attention to the application’s compatibility with multiple versions of Android and device types;
• Participate in the formulation of technical specifications and writing documentations;
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs as well as improving application performance;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
At a minimum, we’d like you to have:
• 5 years+ working experience related to Android;
• Proficiency in Java and Android SDK (Activity, Fragment, Service) ;
• Proficiency in Flexible UI & solutions to gesture conflicts;
• Proficiency in Android animation framework(Property Animation);
• Proficiency in Sqlite/GreenDao, having an abundant knowledge of data cache mechanisms;
• Experience with Android Architecture Components (Lifecycle, ViewModel, LiveData);
• Experience with Fragment-based Android application architectures;
• Professional experience of Android multithreaded programming, memory management, and performance tuning;
• Experience with Mockito;
• Experience with Agile software development, TDD;
• Experience with Git;
• Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written);
• Ability to work independently and work as a teamplayer;
• Good problem-solving skills with a strong sense of responsibility and capability to acquire quickly.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Experience in cross-platform, like Flutter or React Native;
• Your own Techblog & Github page.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 24 paid holidays);
• Extra paid day off on Christmas;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• Annual team and company trip;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to email@example.com, thanks!