Advanced PHP Developer
(for Mobile Backend)
About the Project, the Team & YOU
A chic Social Networking App has recently surfaced in both iOS and Android markets among many English-speaking countries. Apart from the basic chatting and connecting functions, this app also features an integrated system of instant notification, payment, subscription and advertisement, etc.
Our development team, lean and agile, are coding in mainly three languages, Objective-C, Java and PHP. All team members are passionate about technologies, eager to learn new techniques and put them into practice.
As a great increment to the mobile frontend, you will take charge of the feature design and development; you will also work on legacy code, including refactoring and bug-fixing. You will partake in many important Product Meetings, contributing your idea and airing your views freely.
We’re desperate to acquire a PHP ninja, who:
• has worked in the industry for more than 5 years (min. 3 years in PHP development);
• shows a profound knowledge of LA(N)MP, i.e. Linux, Apache (or Nginx), MySQL and PHP;
• is an experienced Agile software-developer;
• is an active Git-user;
• can practice English well when it comes to read and write technical documents and communicate at work;
• is an excellent communicator with smooth interpersonal skills;
• is already located in Shanghai or have solid plans to move here.
We’ll be even more thrilled if this ninja is:
• experienced in high scalable web project or mobile backend development;
• skillful at some NoSQL Databases and Message Queue Systems;
• very familiar with Symfony 3 (or 2).
• obsessed with new technologies, a high-performance pursuer focused on software quality and development efficiency.
What are we offering?
• 25 paid holidays;
• Extra paid days off on Christmas and both eastern and western New Year;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to email@example.com, thanks!