Advanced PHP Developer
About the Project & YOU
We are looking for a few PHP Developers to join our multicultural development team.
We are rebuilding our product from the ground up, so now is the time to add your experience and knowledge to make it new and exciting.
This is a position that requires you to think proactively, adapt quickly, and learn actively with knowledge of relevant web technologies since we move so fast.
• Be responsible for architecture design and development of social network websites;
• Be responsible for refactoring and bug fixing;
• Participate in the product discussions to share your ideas and experiences; work closely with Product Managers, Front-end team and Sysadmin to build an outstanding product.
Role Requirements & Qualifications:
• 5+ years Object-Oriented PHP development experience, familiar with MVC;
• 3+ years Symfony, Laravel or other similar frameworks experience;
• Professional experience of RESTful API development;
• Deep understanding of automatic testing and continuous integration; Solid knowledge of SQL and rich experience of architecture design and optimization with high concurrency requirement;
• Knowledge and experience in Redis, good understanding of common data structures in redis and their use cases;
• Proficiency in Git and basic knowledge of Linux commands;
• Ability to apply common design patterns, data structures and algorithms;
• Good coding habit with clear structure, standard naming, strong logic, low coding redundancy rate and high security sense;
• English as working language with good skills of reading and writing technical documents;
• Experience working with Scrum;
• Good communication skills, team spirit and learning passion.
• Knowledge and experience in Symfony 3 and 4;
• Knowledge and experience in Apache Solr and/or Elasticsearch.
What are we offering?
• 16 paid holidays with annual increments of 2 days (maximum 22 paid holidays);
• Extra paid days off on Christmas and both eastern and western New Year;
• Flexible work shifts;
• Catered food and drinks;
• Nice place to work;
• Entertainment facilities such as pool table and darts;
• OOODays (out of office days);
• Massage sessions;
• Language classes;
• A mini library of programming books;
• Annual health check;
• Gym reimbursement;
• Social welfare and additional medical insurance.
Btw, if you are not able to finish the application from your device, please send your resume directly to email@example.com, thanks!